GRANTS AND AWARDS
Evansville Education Foundation Wish List
Click here to download an application form.
The Evansville Education Foundation will accepting applications for 2017. All teachers and staff members in the Evansville Community School District are eligible to apply. Applications will be due by June 30. 2017. Awards will be announced at the beginning of the 2017-18 school year.
Please note the following criteria that will be used to review and award the Wish List grants:
1. The project enhances education rather than funding basic curricular materials, supplies, and books.
2. The project will impact student learning in a very positive way and involve greater numbers of students.
3. Awards that could support matching grants to involve more community groups or individual donors are encouraged.
4. Projects may not duplicate priority funding from other sources.
5. Funded projects will, if possible, support each school in the district.
All project funds must be expended before May 1, 2018. The Board of the Education Foundation further requests that each recipient submit a brief report and photograph(s) to document the project for our records and for future publicity purposes within six months of receiving the award.
The completed application should be emailed by June 30, 2017 to: Mary Koehl at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download an application form. Use additional sheets, as needed, for the project description. Each individual can submit more than one project request; however, a separate form is required for each project.